Vegan Almond Butter Swirl Brownies are just as delicious as they are beautiful! Topped with Raw Chocolate & Coconut Pili Nuts and almond butter come together in these delicious, fudgy treats.
60g cup raw chocolate & coconut pili nuts
1/3 cup vegan butter or coconut oil
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 date syrup
1/2 cup almond milk
1 cup spelt flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 tablespoon Almond Butter
10g pili Nuts
Dried rose petals (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 176° degrees. Lightly grease an 8in x 8in square baking pan.
2. In a large boiling pan, add pili nuts, vegan butter (or coconut oil) and cocoa. Put on a low heat and melt until melted and smooth.
2. Stir in the vanilla and date syrup, then stir in the almond milk until smooth.
3. Add the flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl with the chocolate mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined. Fold in extra chocolate chips, if desired.
4. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan, evenly.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes. For best results, let the brownies cool completely before cutting.
6. Sprinkle almond butter on top of brownies using a fork and add decorate with rose petals(optional) and the remaining pili nuts. Enjoy!