Piliciously satisfying triple-chocolate vegan cookies for Halloween! Both quick and easy, crunchy and soft, these easy cookie recipe make for a fun activity to do with kids and are perfect to bring to a Halloween party. These vegan triple chocolate bat cookies tick all the boxes, they are:
Both crunchy and soft
Triple Choc Halloween Pili Cookies 🦇 🎃
Piliciously satisfying triple-chocolate vegan cookies for Halloween! Both quick and easy, crunchy and soft, this easy cookies recipe is a fun activity to do with kids and perfect to bring to a Halloween party.
These vegan triple chocolate bat cookies tick all the boxes, they are:
🎃 Triple chocolate
🎃 Both crunchy and sof
🎃 Gluten Free
Bat shape cookie cutter
🦇 1/2 cup (112g) Vegan Butter
🦇 2/3 cup Coconut Sugar
🦇 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
🦇 1 cup (125g) Gluten Free flour
🦇 2/3 cup (56g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
🦇 1 tsp Baking Soda
🦇 1/4 tsp Salt
🦇 1 Tbsp ooat Milk
🦇 1 cup Raw Cacao powder + cocoa nibs for topping (chopped into small chunks)*
🦇 1 Vegan chocolate bar for melting & chunks to put inside our dough (we used 1x @vego)
🦇50g Raw Chocolate & Coconut Pili nuts for crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Add the vegan butter and coconut sugar to an electric mixing bowl and cream together. Add the vanilla extract and mix in.
3. Sift the flour and raw cacao powder into a mixing bowl and mix in the baking soda and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing in by hand until crumbly.
5. Add the 1 Tbsp oat milk mix into a thick cookie dough.
6. Add the chocolate chunks and mix in. Your cookie dough will be very thick, but sticky enough to easily roll into balls.
7. Roll into small balls, press firmly and use bat cutter to shape the cookies.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes. The edges will be firm but the cookies will still be soft in the middle. This is fine, they will firm up as they cool.
9. In the meantime start melting the chocolate.
10. Crumble pili nuts in a blender or or put in a plastic bag, and use a rolling pin to grind them.
11. Take out the cookies, apply melted chocolate on top and sprinkle pili crumble on top. Enioy!