Updated: Nov 6, 2020
Keep a batch of these bars on hand for a quick, easy and healthy snack or treat!
The recipe is by María Fernanda López
For more of her recipes visit www.purelyhealthyliving.net
- 1 cup of original pili nuts
- 2 tsp of agar powder
- 200g of sweet potato (roasted)
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit sweetener (or any sweetener of choice)
- 2 Tbsp (16g) of coconut milk in powder*
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of maca (optional)
- 1 tsp of grounded ginger
- 1/2 cup of water
- In a food processor add the pili nuts and pulse for 20 seconds. Add the roasted sweet potato, and the spices.
- Add the agar powder, water, coconut milk and monk fruit and process until you get a nice smooth consistency.
- Pour the mix in a 8x8 dish and freeze. Cut into 9 pieces and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per serving) 127 kcal