Easy Homemade raw chocolate is a healthy alternative to conventional chocolate, boosted with maca, delicious & creamy pili nuts and chillies. Topped with dried rose petals to create that Valentine’s Day atmosphere.
Heat proof glass bowl
50 Grams / 1/3 cup cacao butter
50g Chilli Pili Nuts
1 Tbsp dried rose petals
3 Tablespoons date syrup
35 grams / 1/3 cup Raw Cacao powder
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch Himalayan Salt
- Melt the cacao butter in glass heat proof bowl and place it in a pan with simmering water.
- Once the butter is melted, add raw cacao and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Take it off the heat and add maca, vanilla extract, Himalayan salt and chillies.
- Once cooled, transfer into a mould of your choice and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Lastly top up with crushed pili nuts and dried rose petals and put back to in the freezer to solidify for another 20 minutes. Enjoy!