There is no easier way to make your raw chocolate mylk! Simply use 1 pack of our Raw Chocolate & Coconut pili nuts and a bit of spring water with some spices of your choice.
- 70g Raw Chocolate & Coconut Pili Nuts
- 500 ml Spring Water
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp Powdered Nutmeg
- Fine mesh strainer or Cheese Cloth
- Use 500ml of spring water to soak pili nuts for about 3-4 hours.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until very smooth.
- Strain the mylk through a fine mesh strainer or cheese cloth. Store the milk in a covered container in the refrigerator. It should stay fresh for 3 to 4 days.