Calling all cookie lovers. This tasty & gut friendly pili nut & chocolate chip cookies recipe is by Mellissa Laycy. (Nutrition Health Coach). They are keto, sugar free, vegan and gluten free.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
💖Full of omega-3's.
💖 Lectin free.
💖 Gut friendly.
1/4 cup tahini
1tbs coconut flour
1 heaped desert spoon choc
2 tbs stevia
2.5tbs ground chia
1tbs melted cacao
1tbs plant milk
3 tbs ground almonds
1tbs chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped pilis
- Pre-heat your oven to 175°C and line a baking tray.
- Set aside your pili nuts and chocolate chips.
- Place all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
- Add your nuts and chocolate to the mixture and combine, leave your cookie dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 8 balls and flatten into cookie shapes on the tray leaving 1.5" between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the top 3/4 of the oven.
- Leave to cool completely and then store in an air tight container.